Covet Lounge was born from a strong passion for Design. Some extraordinary brands have come together and laid their concerns and observations on the table, with the mission of changing the way the design trade interacts through curated design.
Design has always been about the experience. In order to succeed in the design industry, brands as Covet Lounge must always be at the forefront of innovation and service. That’s when curated design acts, in order to give customers an array of right choices.
These partner brands are: Boca do Lobo, Delightfull, Brabbu, Koket, Maison Valentina, Aldeco, Miyabi Casa and Castelbel– interior design professional brands which create exclusive masterpieces for home interiors.
SEE MORE ABOUT THIS BRAND: http://mydesignagenda.com/fur-trends-to-watch-out-for-in-2015/#.VLj6x0esWuI
The Covet experience will take designers on a journey inside the Design world where innovation meets comfort and luxury intersects with art, music, food and everything in between – a new way of celebrating design in a relaxed environment. Ultimately, design is about people and relationships. It’s not just a facade or decoration.
“Celebrate design with friends” is not only a slogan, but a team motto of Covet, which has a daily concern about the well-being of its customers.
THE COVET AT MAISON & 0BJET PARIS 2015
In order to show the world their products, Covet leaders have already booked their place at one of the biggest interior design fairs.
With a design history dating back to 1995, Maison & Objet will once again host the major players of the industry from January, 23th to 27th. With professionals coming together from all over the Globe to share their experiences, taking part in the several events, this new edition will be a historical experience.
Maison & Objet is hosting more than 5000 home interior exhibitors and awaiting more than 150 000 visitors. From art and decoration ideas, garden and outdoors, lighting and furniture objects to children’s furniture world, this is an event where Covet will also be mixing together business inspiration and creativity.
This major trade show experience is celebrating its 20th anniversary!
TOP 10 COVET PRODUCTS
Projects were never a result of a carefully thought out design process; instead designers were cutting corners to meet deadlines and budgets. What was once considered an engaging designer-client/designer-brand experience had been replaced by the impersonal digital world, and so Covet was conceived. The brand has a huge list of authentic home interior masterpieces. We’ve made a top 10 list in order to take you on a journey inside the design world where innovation meets comfort and luxury intersects with art, music, food and everything in between:
– Newton Console: Defying laws of physics, Newton console is a futuristic Boca do Lobo’s piece of furniture that distinguishes itself from all the other designs by its forms.
– Camilia Armoire: Designed passionately and exquisitely by the incomparable talents powering Koket, this armoire was created to grace the most regal of dining rooms with its elegance and splendor.
– Living room chair: This chair makes part of Aldeco’s decorative items collection. Wallpapers, trimmings, rugs and decorative pillows make also part of this brand’s catalogue.
– Millionaire Luxury Safe: This safe-box from Boca do Lobo takes us to scenes strongly creased in our memory, deeply enriched by today’s visual culture.
– Symphony Washbasin: Inspired by great musicians like Prokofiev, Mozart and Duke Ellington, the Symphony Washbasin is a piece of the Symphony Family created by Maison Valentina.
– Miyabi Casa pillows: These could be any pillows, but as we are talking about Miyabi Casa pillows, the words fur and leather come together on this creation.
– Newton Bathtub: This stunning piece, created by Maison Valentina, brings the perfect design melody to the luxury bathroom, with its trills and turns, making the bathroom experience into something of genius.
– Matheny Lighting suspension: Ideal for a classic living room with a modern touch, Matheny stilnovo suspension lamp came, from Delightfull, to reinvent classic designs with a high aesthetic feeling.
– Vim Digital Art: Step by step he raises dust in a growing anger. Brabbu finds in this digital art the contrast evoked by its vim and strength, reminding us of its wildness.
– Coffret Candle + Soap: Created by Castelbel, this candle offers a warm and lasting perfume, while setting an elegant luxury to any room. This soaps offer a gentle washing with lush foam.
If you enjoyed to know these concept of curated design and you became a fan of these products, still visiting Covet Lounge.