Paris Design Agenda has made its own choices from Maison&Objet!
Paris received the 20th years edition of one of the major trade show experience and neither copper nor the golden furniture were missed to mark this event.
Check here our TOP 10 LIST of golden furniture:
1. A center table by Brabbu, built in brushed aged and golden brass and marble nero marquina on the top.
2. Handmade lampshade made out of golden grass, naturally golden vegetable fiber and palm tree fiber, by Best Before.
3. Tom Dixon exposed at Maison&Objet some beautiful lighting ideas such as these golden table light samples.
4. Bosa presents T-table, small side tables that may be placed beside a chair or sofa; the special detail is this ceramic in golden tones.
5. With this expressive harmonic beauty suspension light, nobody was indifferent while passing by Delightfull‘s stand.
SEE ALSO OUR TOP COPPER FURNITURE OF MAISON&OBJET PARIS
6. Another lighting idea, By Koket, this Botanica sconce is made of polished and golden brass.
7. Stylish Club is a global concept brand for interior design, that contemplates the connection between people, design, fashion, sports and art creating experiences through each ambience, product and detail, such as this mirror.
8. Fortuna is a fresh contemporary dining table and a shimmering statement from Boca do Lobo. Gold is one of the color themes that best represents the essence of empowerment, sophistication, mystics, and enticement, which is implicit in this piece, made of wood and polished brass.
9. Coffee pot andholder cup, in the collection Margherita by A Casa K.
10. Maison Valentina Defyed laws of physics, this futuristic bathtub. Black lacquer brass spheres with high gloss varnish finishing and some gold plated spheres on the base.
Inside Maison&Objet people were convinced about these golden trend. Some agree that the tendence has been seen in another trade shows editions.